Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My whole body aches...

4 posters

Go down

My whole body aches... Empty My whole body aches...

Post  GameDragon 15th June 2008, 3:41 pm

All yesterday, I was playing NITF. I've been doing a couple of practice sessions for most of the events, trying hard to topple my personal bests. On top of that, I was playing Skeet Shooting and Double Trap for hours straight, just trying to beat the WRs. I did have the WR in Skeet Shooting, but someone named Rod took it from me Mad . After hours and hour and hours, I finally took back my position of #1. But that damn Rod is persistant! He just won't let me have #1 (Man, I hate that guy...).

Today I've been practicing on some speed and throwing events, and to my surprise, I've gotten better! I finally got gold on every single event, and beaten majority of my PBs. It felt so cool! However, these dreaded events have taken its tole on me. My stylus for my DS has almost broken in two from just the 100m Sprint alone. My body feels as if all my joints are deteriorating. I'm in so much pain right now, I can't even get out of bed! (Except just to type this... Wink)

Sure I've broken almost every PBs I have in one day, but after all this, I'm wondering... Was it even worth it. Neutral
GameDragon
GameDragon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

My whole body aches... Empty Re: My whole body aches...

Post  Colino 15th June 2008, 3:50 pm

I'm about to end my first day in play.

While not aching completely, I have to say the fingers in my right hand are in total pain. I'm guessing this is just the beginning *sigh*
Colino
Colino
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn 15th June 2008, 4:42 pm

Fame and Glory doesn't come by cheap Very Happy
But you can't rest now! Tourney tommorow! We need to get that trophy for our team Wink
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Colino 15th June 2008, 5:02 pm

Blackwyn wrote:Fame and Glory doesn't come by cheap Very Happy
But you can't rest now! Tourney tommorow! We need to get that trophy for our team Wink

Speaking of which, we need to find out (maybe ask on the official forums) by exactly what criteria the team rankings are done.

That way, we can concentrate on exactly what we need to do to get to the top.
Colino
Colino
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  GameDragon 15th June 2008, 5:33 pm

The Team Ranking is based on the average score of all the members of the team. By improving your own score, you contribute to average of the team's score.
GameDragon
GameDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colino 15th June 2008, 5:50 pm

GameDragon wrote:The Team Ranking is based on the average score of all the members of the team. By improving your own score, you contribute to average of the team's score.

That's a pretty weird method... If the first guy in the singles rankings just made a team of his one that would also make him the strongest team, correct?
Colino
Colino
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  GameDragon 15th June 2008, 5:57 pm

Exactly. It really makes no sense. They really need to come up with a better system.

But hey! I don't make the rules, I just follow em.
GameDragon
GameDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colino 15th June 2008, 6:00 pm

GameDragon wrote:Exactly. It really makes no sense. They really need to come up with a better system.

But hey! I don't make the rules, I just follow em.

Imo, it should be a record based system. Anything would work as long as it's deeper than something as stupid as average score...
Colino
Colino
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn 16th June 2008, 6:02 am

Seems the Global team rank is not entirely based on average points (or the site is messed up).
Cause some don't seem to have the same rank as in their profile.
Like 'Club Nintendo Foros', on the toplist it says they are 4th. But if you click it to get to their team profile, their global team rank is #1 there.
Kato is 1st in the toplist, but in their profile they are in 2nd place bounce
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 16th June 2008, 6:16 am

Am I right in thinking then that if you guys get good scores and I come along with less than average scores, that it will affect the team as a whole and maybe reduce our ranking? Seems stupid if that is the case.
Dezkenob1
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn 16th June 2008, 6:19 am

Dezkenob1 wrote:Am I right in thinking then that if you guys get good scores and I come along with less than average scores, that it will affect the team as a whole and maybe reduce our ranking? Seems stupid if that is the case.

Have no idea, but it is indeed a stupid system if it's based on that. Maybe they'll change it to a proper one eventually.
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum