Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global ranking for individual

2 posters

Go down

Global ranking for individual Empty Global ranking for individual

Post  addweight 25th June 2008, 10:28 am

Hi,

sorry for asking what may be a dumb question...how are the global rankings for an individual calculated? I just want to know what I can do to impact mine the quickest.

Cheers,

addweight
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Global ranking for individual Empty Re: Global ranking for individual

Post  Blackwyn 25th June 2008, 10:35 am

It's based on your total amount of points from all single events.
Quickest way to improve your global ranking is to start with all your events that have poor records and you know you can easily improve on.

Also remember that the better your records are, the biggest the 'point boost' will be. While this won't matter much with average records, but the more 'over the top' records. Will significantly give more points.

Like having an average record, could give like 3000 points. But having an over the top record can give you around 12k points and improving that one just slightly will most likely give around an extra 1k just like that.

I checked through your profile and here are some events I think you could easily improve on with some practice

Springboard - Get a perfect landing
Weightlifting - 325kg (check the exclusive guide section for momentum boost and use it here)
Double Trap - 10k, if you keep at it, im sure you can get atleast 10k here.
High Jump - Keep training to get comfortable with how the angle works and try to get atleast 250cm
Rowing - Check my guide, should improve your time by atleast 1-2 sec overall.
Pole Vault - Get atleast 600cm, this is one of those events you just have to keep trying on till you get it.
High Dive - Same as Springboard, try and fetch a perfect landing. Will improve the score you get by alot.
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  addweight 26th June 2008, 9:31 am

Cheers for the advice,

after last night I'm up to 16th from 80-something!!

And there's still room for improvement, so hopefully I'll crack the top 10 soon..

thanks again,

Adam.

addweight
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down