Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum on NITF website.

3 posters

Go down

Forum on NITF website. Empty Forum on NITF website.

Post  Nestea80 18th July 2008, 12:31 pm

Did you see the posts by Andyuk1978 in the forums on the official website (under the Teams section). Apparently, he's fed up with seeing Evolution at the top. I think someone is a little frustrated. Hehe. He created his own team ... "Team Revolution". Imitation is the highest form of flattery I suppose.

He wrote:

"A new team has started Team Revolution, I am fed up with snobs only accepting the best players, I am looking for a mix of rookie's & experienced players who play regularly, we need to take it to evolution!!!

I will welcome defectors from other teams because Revolution will be huge.

if you join you must play fairly regularly to get the teams rank up.

WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And in the "Team Evolution" topic ... he replied with just "nob!!". I think that's his way of spelling noob/newb. Probably just an accent.

And he's not the only one fed up. Apparently, BOBAFETT70 made a new team too ... and he also expressed his frustration with seeing Evolution at the top.
Nestea80
Nestea80
Novice
Novice

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Forum on NITF website. Empty Re: Forum on NITF website.

Post  Blackwyn 19th July 2008, 6:00 am

Get used to it guys, not everyone loves us for being at the top.
Although I welcome any kind of competition. But i'd like to see them knock us out from the top with a "play for fun" clan Wink

Now I remember where I've seen those names, they both tried to join the team a while ago if I'm not mistaken Razz
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  GameDragon 19th July 2008, 12:25 pm

Ah, the ones that didn't make the cut huh? Guess we gotta show them a thing or two. Wink
GameDragon
GameDragon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down