Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which events don't you like?

+3
addweight
GameDragon
Blackwyn
7 posters

Go down

Which Events don't you like?

Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap3%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap3%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap0%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap6%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap13%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap0%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap13%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which events don't you like? Vote_lcap6%Which events don't you like? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 31

Which events don't you like? Empty Which events don't you like?

Post  Blackwyn 21st June 2008, 5:06 am

I personally don't like hammer, vault and double trap.
Hammer cause I tend to throw it outside like 60% of the times.. sigh
Vault just feels.. boring and weird. Events like springboard and high dive are basically the same, but they are much more fun to play than vault for some reason.
Double Trap because im not good enough in it, personally im very good at reflex kind of games but this one, im not for some reason. It just takes me to blink twice and I lose track.
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Which events don't you like? Empty Re: Which events don't you like?

Post  GameDragon 21st June 2008, 11:33 am

Hammer and Shot Put, I pretty much hate all the throwing events, but I've learned to tolerate Discus a bit.
GameDragon
GameDragon

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  addweight 27th June 2008, 7:14 am

High jump, it's the only one I feel totally lame at. I can't even bring myself to try anym,ore, it's depressing.. Neutral

addweight
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleben 27th June 2008, 6:27 pm

Any of the throwing events. Hammer, Discus, Javelin and shotput.

Gentleben
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomlink 28th June 2008, 6:36 am

i hate triple jump and hammer
phantomlink
phantomlink
Novice
Novice

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 28th June 2008, 6:53 am

I struggle at High Jump and Double Trap in particular. Events I dislike would be 110 metre hurdles, High Jump, Steeplechase, Pole Vault, Double Trap and Weightlifting.
Dezkenob1
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  Nestea80 5th July 2008, 10:44 am

Vault is the worst by far in my books.
Nestea80
Nestea80
Novice
Novice

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum