Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online against you guys.

3 posters

Go down

Online against you guys. Empty Online against you guys.

Post  Dezkenob1 24th June 2008, 2:43 pm

I have played against several of you online and I must say that I'm impressed. Blackwyn kicks my ass every single time and I can't help laughing each time I lose to him. I also played against Wankford today and he too kicked my ass.
Now, without sounding like I'm making excuses for my poor performances against you guys online, I actually seem to underachieve in all events and particularly the events that I actually favour. This only seems to happen when I'm playing fellow team mates. It's like I'm overcome by the pressure of wanting to prove that I'm actually quite good at certain events but this burden of wanting to do so well, actually seems to hold me back. I go into a favourite event of mine and I seem to get this nervous feeling in my stomach. Then I completely mess up on things that I wouldn't normally have a problem with. It really does irritate me that I can't perform whn it really matters. Oh well, there's always next time. *Crosses fingers*.
Anyway, big props to those of you that I've played against and witnessing your characters tear down the track alongside me and then disappear off the screen as they seem to hit turbocharge, is indeed a site to behold. I think the online features in this game rival any other ds game and blow most of them clean out of the water. I look forward to many more online games against you all.
Dezkenob1
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Online against you guys. Empty Re: Online against you guys.

Post  Blackwyn 24th June 2008, 3:17 pm

Im still impressed by your performance on rowing and cycling when we played once. I remember only winning by a noselength on both that time. Making me really nervous when I saw you right next to me the entire race.
I also nearly get heartattacks everytime I must play that dreadful hammer event.. whetever the length, I get happy with just getting a successful throw there.

But all Evolution members i've played against has not failed to impress me. Keep up the good work guys Smile

Last edited by Blackwyn on 25th June 2008, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackwyn
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  overdog 24th June 2008, 4:40 pm

I don't remember kicking your ass, it was very close. Smile

Hang in there, we're all doing great. Just treat online as an offline game... don't worry about anyone else, just try to be consistent.
overdog
overdog
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 24th June 2008, 4:47 pm

That's my point. I'm consistent in most events UNTIL I play you guys for some reason.
Dezkenob1
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  overdog 24th June 2008, 5:09 pm

I have no idea why you're nervous playing the rest of us, we're rubbish. Smile

Host a game now if you're still online and see how you get on Wink
overdog
overdog
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 24th June 2008, 5:26 pm

It's weird. It's not like I'm actually nervous but something happens that seems to make me play badly when up against some of you guys. Oh well. I'm not too bothered. It's just good fun playing against fellow team members, win or lose.
Dezkenob1
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum